PROMIS Patient Services
Excellence In Patient Care Complements Of The PROMIS Team!
PROMIS Patient Services Before, During And After-Care
- PROMIS pledges to provide impartial access to treatment regardless of race, religion, gender, age, or disability.
- PROMIS pledges to provide personalized, innovative treatment and opportunity for the patient to participate in treatment planning.
- PROMIS pledges to inform the patient of the benefits, alternatives and risks associated with the treatment at issue prior to any treatments being preformed.
- PROMIS pledges to provide a confidential handling of the patient's medical records, and will request permission to release records to any individual outside of PROMIS, other than a parent or legal guardian, except as provided by law.
- PROMIS will allow the patient to continue services on a self-pay basis if insurance is denied or if financial limitations of an insurance policy have been reached , except as prohibited by law.
- PROMIS encourages the patient to communicate the level of satisfaction with any aspect of care provided. Patients are encouraged to make comments to the management or administrative staff for any reason.
A Note About Insurance
- PROMIS Is A Contracted Provider With Most Insurance Carriers And Will Accept Assignment For Payment Of Patient Claims (not including unmet deductibles & Co-pays)
- PROMIS Will Accept Assignment For Medicare and Medicaid (NH & VT) Claims
- PROMIS Will Offer Payment Terms To Patients Who Need To Pay Their 20% Medicare Or Commercial Insurance Co-pays Over Time If No Secondary Insurance Is Available
- PROMIS Is A V.A. Registered Provider For Orthotics & Prosthetics
About Us |
Contact PROMIS |